Snake oil

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Rain'n in Arizona:eek:
Better go get some empty bottles and catch some of that stuff, you might need it!

That's a real hopp'n tune Dave..
Nice production :Beer:

Elwood

Blues
real, real, more than ok, everything's right there. It just sounds good. I listen to you there and my imagination just kicks in the keys and horns and POOF! I love that. Not loud enough, turn it up! I haven't stopped grinning yet.
Let it rain.
Thanks for sharing the boredom!!!

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Well that got me going this morning. Any chance you could send some of that rain over here to Oz?

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Right now I wish I could----we had the longest, coldest, wets, winter in over 50 years last year, then we had abnormal hot, wet summer -A week ago today it was 75 degrees today 40---been pouring down for 3 days straight---I don't mind some rain but just not all at once---I been hearing on the news about you over there...wow don't sound to good. Later thanks I guess I could send you a bottle of "Snake oil" then you wouldn't even care. :)

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Yeh, dry as a lime burners clog here right now. Bushfires everywhere and 42 degrees in my back yard yesterday( that's C not F!). So which idiot do you think decided to varnish his outdoor table yesterday (n)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
The same kind of idiot that would tear his front porch deck down and try to totally rebuild it- at 75 years old--(by the way it is 55' long and 8' wide; and on the side of a very steep hill) 111 2x6s---and I still have 63 to go Right now it is SNOWING BIG TIME 1st one of the year (OH WELL)---by the way my neighbors are from Australia--really, really nice couple.. Later Buddy

BigMike

Blues Oldie
75's not bad, got tickets for John Mayall next April and he is still touring at 86.
Know where you are coming from with the landscape jobs, never ending and always need a year to recover. When you have a big property there are no small jobs :unsure:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
at first I was like, hmmmmm reggae, blues, swing tune.......time to show off my sweet dance moves

then the swinging, and I am like, whoooooooo, old school country

that was a cool song, really gives lots of feelings

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
Rock this town...
That's some nice rock 'n roll, it makes me wanna move.

Wim.