Slow Blue Jean Blues in Bmin - Complete

Elwood

Blues
If there is a way to forward me the backing track or tell me where to find it I’d appreciate it. Thanks much.
you have them all. poke around on the player you use, there should be a download button on the screen somewhere. That's how the vjr works eh? You can download form the start and get a fresh track or anywhere after a player weighed in.
So you already have this and every other track, unless the link went cold, usually due to age.
Have fun!

(great minds TZ, we must have been typing at the same time :))

BobMacLeish

toneseeker
Bob- First of all, welcome to the BGU forum and the Virtual Jam Room in particular. My first post on this thread has a mostly clean track minus my noodling for the first few minutes. Each additional post with a link in it has that members solo added onto the previous solo. If you are up to contributing your own playing here, we will be glad to walk you through the process.

Ok, thanks. Lookin forward to it.
Thanks again.

BobMacLeish

toneseeker
you have them all. poke around on the player you use, there should be a download button on the screen somewhere. That's how the vjr works eh? You can download form the start and get a fresh track or anywhere after a player weighed in.
So you already have this and every other track, unless the link went cold, usually due to age.
Have fun!

(great minds TZ, we must have been typing at the same time :))

Cool, Thank you all.

BobMacLeish

toneseeker
All you guys sound awesome. Blue Jean Blues one of my favs of all time. I'm a newbie, just wondering if Griff has taught that tune on any of his lessons, note for note. If so, please advise where. If not, no worries your/my version will work. Fun to jam to. Love me some ZZ.