Slow Blue Jean Blues in Bmin - Complete

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
We would never mind you joining in the fun down here. Glad to have you back up and running with StudioOne. I’ll probably keep using Reaper until I die or give up playing. I’m a creature of habit and I don’t need the aggravation of learning new habits.
I don't need the aggravation either, but I had to make a move to a more fully featured platform than Cubase Elements. There were three things that drove me to choose StudioOne over Cubase Pro.
1. A couple hundred dollars difference in price.
2. There are some people on the forum who are pretty well up the curve on StudioOne and I might be able to pick their brains every now and then.
3. There are a lot of people on the forum using StudioOne and I thought it might be useful if I learn enough to help out others just getting started.

Mainly, it was #1.

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Disney, Frazier, Whitman, Hazzard, Kelly, Becker....

Walt!!!! Walt!!!

What could anyone possibly have against Waltses?o_O

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That was a superb effort there Marc. A few rogue strings here and there, but I could see where you were going with it, and once you get those strings tamed, you will be playing some tasty blues sir. Very well done.(y)(y)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
My my my!
I aint been down here much lately, I'm really missing some good stuff!
Love this track and everyone's contributions.
I'll have to come back later and see if there's a little bit left.

Fantastic stuff boys:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MarcV

Blues Junior
Ditto. That was great. It was like listening to a story. It just flowed. Thanks for sharing Captain

BobMacLeish

toneseeker
You ain't foolin' anybody. You got a little "Boogie Woogie ZZ Top Allman Brothers Southern Rock" thing in your playing, and that means country too.

Awesome playin! One of my favorite blues tunes ever. I just joined Friday so still trying to maneuver through everything.
If there is a way to forward me the backing track or tell me where to find it I’d appreciate it. Thanks much.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Awesome playin! One of my favorite blues tunes ever. I just joined Friday so still trying to maneuver through everything.
If there is a way to forward me the backing track or tell me where to find it I’d appreciate it. Thanks much.

Bob- First of all, welcome to the BGU forum and the Virtual Jam Room in particular. My first post on this thread has a mostly clean track minus my noodling for the first few minutes. Each additional post with a link in it has that members solo added onto the previous solo. If you are up to contributing your own playing here, we will be glad to walk you through the process.