Sitting Easy First Recording

kiroba

Blues Newbie
Ok, it ain't pretty by a long shot but here's the first time I completed the whole thing. Sorry for all the twings & twangs but I'll get better one day :).
https://soundcloud.com/user1946-1/sitting-easy-blues-2
BTW- ignore the metronome because obviously I did-LOL !  Next time I'll time it better. Once I started playing from memory I totally forgot the metronome-duh !!

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Great job for first time out Ron. You're sense of humour tells me your're taking things in stride and having fun. Sounding great....keep em coming!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

kiroba

Blues Newbie
Great job for first time out Ron. You're sense of humour tells me your're taking things in stride and having fun. Sounding great....keep em coming!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Thanks Ivan, I am having fun and that's what keeps me trying. One day I know I'll get better so I'm taking this quite serious. Every little accomplishment builds confidence and regardless of how it sounds, now I know that I really can do it. Just depends on what I'm willing to put into getting there. Thanks again for the kind words because you know how scared I was to put this out there ;D

Elio

Student Of The Blues
That sounded pretty good to me. Great job on getting the recording figured out!  My experience is that as long as I am having fun trying I am making progress, whether or not I necessarily think I am at the time.

markherrick

Blues Newbie
good job Ron.  hardest part, for me at least, was making myself record.  It sures makes a big difference listening to the playback.  I had thought I was doing pretty good till I listened to my first recording.  keep posting!