Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
Too much Fun! Love the Pink one(Think that George Michael had one!) I would have one too, but I had to pay for Clarinets, and Saxaphones for the daughters!

Like Griff said, You don't know what Instruments cost until you make a few of those trips! Guitars are the "Love of My Life", and the cheapest!

I won't die rich, But I'll definately die happy!

If we never meet here, then I hope we all meet in the here-after! (I'll expect a Hamer, a Suhr, Carvin, Gibson, Fender,Epiphone, PRS, and the list goes on!).

I already think that Austrailia is Heaven! So when I depart, I hope that JohnC, keeps a place for me!

Chuck

Staff member
I can't wait to see Alan's custom made!, in the mean time , How about some pics of you and the family?

It's only a few more weeks until your Birthday! I hope the guitar arrives on time!

Chuck

M

mwinfrey

The pink one has a decent tone until you do a bend, The tuners turn loose.
The lower frets are better, the higher frets lose their intonation.
But for now the girls have fun and daddy loves it!!

Mark

Chuck

Staff member
Fun at any expense! Bless you! The kids will remember those pics! And one day, you'll wish we all had a guitar like that!

Play on!

Chuck

Staff member
Might have something to do with the color! Who Knows?

Fun at any expense! Bless you! The kids will remember those pics! And one day, you'll wish we all had a guitar like that!

Play on!

TonyS

Blues Newbie
My eldest daughter has pink stuff all over the place....you wanna see her car......I daren't get in it in case the guys in the band see me and I loose street cred........one of my nieces would love that pink puppy too.....she is always going on about wanting a pink guitar.

Chuck

Staff member
Just one of the many sacrifices we make when we say"I Do", my friend!

And in case you haven't already figured it out, There is no such thing as "I won't" anymore either!

"In for a penny, out for a pound!" That's what Chuck say's!

And while you're in, remember, that Foregiveness is Much easier than Permission!

M

mwinfrey

I stopped asking years ago!
With 2 pink bedrooms and a house full of women, I know what the answer is before I ask.
I wait until I get busted and act stupid. "I bought that guitar years ago.... You just now noticed?"

There aren't enough words to describe why I NEED more than one guitar.

stratogeezer

Blues Newbie
"I wait until I get busted and act stupid."

I got a chuckle there. Great strategy.

I told the wife if I get another guitar she'll be the last to know.

TonyS

Blues Newbie
You should try the "I won it in a raffle pet honest!" approach.  A great strategy, only trouble is that it never works with my wife but you lads may have more luck.

Chuck

Staff member
I've tried every trick in the book! She's on to me now, nothing works!

johnc

systematic
Thanks incj7, Nice and I like the bit about "some of the gang" which indicates there are more!!!

Chuck

Staff member
Beautiful ES-335! My Dream guitar. I'll have one one day! I'd have it now if I could only stay focused!

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Chuck - We'll celebrate when you get your ES-335! All in good time. After all you have quite a few nice guitars right now.

JohnG - That is a dream guitar!

Bluewater