Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Here’s my Texas guitars.
Sweeeeet wood pile you've got there!! Is that a D-45 I see between the Taylor and the other Martin? If you look in the general direction of the Metroplex and see that green glow on the horizon, it's not me because I'm insanely jealous and glowing green with envy or anything like that. lol

I played with a guy back in the 90s that had a D-45 from the late 60s (don't remember what year - 68 maybe). I got to play it a couple of times and it was the single, nicest feeling, best sounding acoustic I have ever had the opportunity to play. Beautiful instrument!!

DavidCayTex

Lovin’ every minute of it
Sweeeeet wood pile you've got there!! Is that a D-45 I see between the Taylor and the other Martin? If you look in the general direction of the Metroplex and see that green glow on the horizon, it's not me because I'm insanely jealous and glowing green with envy or anything like that. lol

I played with a guy back in the 90s that had a D-45 from the late 60s (don't remember what year - 68 maybe). I got to play it a couple of times and it was the single, nicest feeling, best sounding acoustic I have ever had the opportunity to play. Beautiful instrument!!

It’s a D-41 i just got this spring. Sweet sounding. I installed a LR Baggs Anthem PU. It’s a 1994 model but rarely played before me. It’s starting to open up a little since I’ve had it.
I thought that green was from North Texas University & the Mean Green.

snarf

I installed a LR Baggs Anthem PU.
Very nice!! I've got a D-15 that I bought from a buddy 5 or 6 years ago. He never played out, so he didn't get one with electronics in it. I keep thinking I need to fix that, and that Anthem is what I've been looking at having put in. Good to know someone out there has one and is happy with it!

snarf

I go back and forth with my pedals. I usually prefer to run straight to the amp. Maybe just an OD between guitar and amp so I can get some good drive without making the neighbors mad. OK, I lied. I almost always have a univibe of some sort on the floor because I've loved that sound ever since I figured out what it was. So I guess I don't run straight to the amp...there's a couple of pedals between. But that still means I have LOTS of pedals in the closet, with a lot of them not being played enough for me to really know anything other than the sound I liked when I dialed them in the first time.

So today I decided to do something different. I pulled out a few pedals I bought that usually gather dust, and then see if I can dial them in and get them all working together. The Dejavibe and tuner are almost always out. The Blues Driver and B9 I know I like, I just don't use that often. The Tremolo is new to me. The compressor, Hot Wax, DynaDrive, and reverb I never really found a sound I liked, but, then again, I never gave them much of a chance. So here's to dialing in some new sounds.

pedal board_sept2021.jpg

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
The PRS is in the shop with what I think is a selector switch going bad, so the Spincaster is getting some love these days. Also making myself use the Cube more as it's a great sounding little amp and is easy to schlep.

Practicing in the living room while contractors do some work in the basement today. Guitar on neck pickup and Cube on the built in crunch channel. Today's agenda is spending some time on Hoochie Coochie Man and Sitting Easy Blues.

Spincaster with Cube 25sep2021.jpg

DavidCayTex

Lovin’ every minute of it
My pedalboard is complete. I don’t need nor want a lot (especially if I drag the electric out to open mic). All 6 pedals on PedalTrain Nano+ (Came with carry case):
PolyTune3 min
Mooer Acoustikar (acoustic sim)
Boss BD2 Blues Driver
TCE Flashback II Delay
TCE Hall of Fame Reverb
TCE Ditto+ Looper
I bought a large home built wooden pedalboard off a young man that included 2 almost new power supplies with cables (just for the power supplies). I’m using one with this pedalboard in Texas and I’ll use the other to build another pedalboard for my other home in Cayman.

Just noticed that I can adjust the spacing a bit as there is room at the end where PolyTune is so they all fit easy.
9EC0384C-5E4D-42FC-9EFA-0CA4A856A925.jpeg

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
My pedalboard is complete. I don’t need nor want a lot (especially if I drag the electric out to open mic). All 6 pedals on PedalTrain Nano+ (Came with carry case):
PolyTune3 min
Mooer Acoustikar (acoustic sim)
Boss BD2 Blues Driver
TCE Flashback II Delay
TCE Hall of Fame Reverb
TCE Ditto+ Looper
I bought a large home built wooden pedalboard off a young man that included 2 almost new power supplies with cables (just for the power supplies). I’m using one with this pedalboard in Texas and I’ll use the other to build another pedalboard for my other home in Cayman.

Just noticed that I can adjust the spacing a bit as there is room at the end where PolyTune is so they all fit easy.
View attachment 15310
That's a happy little setup!
I've never considered an acoustic sim, interesting choice.

snarf

Not a bad setup at all! I've got that same Acoustikar for an acoustic sim. It's not an acoustic for sure, but it sounds good to my ear. That HoF reverb is my current reverb of choice. It does a good job. I think mine's set to Hall. Have you ever figured out the MASH thing on it? I haven't.