Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

SHarpo

Blues Newbie
Mmm, well Mark you have inspired me to go looking for my Trio peddle.... it's been languishing in the bottom of a box somewhere since I moved a few years back... the classic out of sight out of mind situation. I'm going to try a little Zen mind and see if I can get down to a minimal state of peddle Nirvana. The plan is to see how far down I can go... with the intention of stepping back a little from the edge
once I set a base to start from. Mmm yes... is less more? Ignore the the Jam Man and Hyper Gravity peddles... the photo without them was blurred.

9T8zsbb.jpg

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Mmm, well Mark you have inspired me to go looking for my Trio peddle.... it's been languishing in the bottom of a box somewhere since I moved a few years back... the classic out of sight out of mind situation. I'm going to try a little Zen mind and see if I can get down to a minimal state of peddle Nirvana. The plan is to see how far down I can go... with the intention of stepping back a little from the edge
once I set a base to start from. Mmm yes... is less more? Ignore the the Jam Man and Hyper Gravity peddles... the photo without them was blurred.

9T8zsbb.jpg
You need at least three OD pedals ... transparent edge of breakup, 808 and Marshall.iyfyus.jpg.gif

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I recently went the Holeyboard route and I’m digging it.
I dig those Holeyboards! I've got like 4...homemade ones. After I discovered them several years ago, I saw the price on them and figured I had a nice piece of birch out in the garage and a 1/2" drill bit. Problem solved. So now I've got several sizes: 5 pedals, about 8 pedals, and frickin' huge. I guess that's actually 3.

I was quite happy with my homemade versions until a buddy of mine showed up with one of those expandable ones like it looks like yours is just before everything locked down last year. Now I'm jealous and want one.

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
I dig those Holeyboards! I've got like 4...homemade ones. After I discovered them several years ago, I saw the price on them and figured I had a nice piece of birch out in the garage and a 1/2" drill bit. Problem solved. So now I've got several sizes: 5 pedals, about 8 pedals, and frickin' huge. I guess that's actually 3.

I was quite happy with my homemade versions until a buddy of mine showed up with one of those expandable ones like it looks like yours is just before everything locked down last year. Now I'm jealous and want one.

Like so many of us, I’ve been through numerous iterations of boards or no boards over the years, but this caught my eye in an issue of GP. So I checked out the website and ordered the full meal deal and had it lightening fast. I’m not affiliated in any way but I really dig the system.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Here is my little board and I am exceedingly happy with it. Nice and compact and unobrusive for jams, and fully functional for gigging. The case has D rings for a camera strap, so I can walk into a jam carrying everything in one trip ... pedal board slung over my shoulder, guitar in one hand, amp in the other.
COMPACT BOARD AND CASE.jpg

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Tweaked the nano board a bit today. I’m considering the TRIO+ more of a practice tool than something that needs to be mounted on the board. That freed up a little space and I added the reverb. All the effects on the amp are disabled for now. I wanted to play around with feeding the Tumnus into the BD-2 and thus far it’s working for me.

Trying to find that happy medium where the main lick for Hoochie Coochie Man is raunchy enough without the chords being mud. Eternal quest, right?
3948BC5A-EAA9-4977-88B0-0EF630AB5F4E.jpeg

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I upgraded my little board one step. I swapped out my Okko Diblo Gain+ for an Okko Diablo GH (Gregor Hilden signature). The GH has an indepedent boost with its own tone control, so it can act as a boost for every pedal preceding it. It has other additional features as well.
NEW BOARD 2.jpg

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Looking through this thread over the years I'm always surprised to see how little (if at all) the humble Boss DS-1 is mentioned.

I now have at least seven distortion pedals of various pedigrees and they each have their own unique personalities yet I always find myself going back to my DS-1(not to be confused with the SD-1) as my go-to pedal.

I think the DS-1 is arguably the best distortion pedal ever made. It's simple, easy to use and goes from Bluesy growl to Metal fizz. It's been around for over forty years, has been a part of countless legendary pedalboards and for the fifty bucks it sells for, it's hard to beat.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I don't have much of an assembled board to publish, but I thought I would post a picture of my last quarantine project, the "40-10 Special". Its a hand built single channel Vibroverb pushing a pair of 6L6GC's. The speaker grille was tougher than the amp (almost). I really like it, it is so quiet. View media item 202

You got me all excited to see it but the picture is not coming through :unsure:

EllenHarvey

Blues Newbie
You got me all excited to see it but the picture is not coming through :unsure:
I hope it was a permission thing. I hope I fixed it. This site is a touch confusing. Let me know if you can see it now. Its a poor shot. If it gets some likes I will maybe show a couple other custom projects. (40-10 Special comes from 40 pounds of sh^t in a 10 pound box. Its about 40 watts of tube power)

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
I hope it was a permission thing. I hope I fixed it. This site is a touch confusing. Let me know if you can see it now. Its a poor shot. If it gets some likes I will maybe show a couple other custom projects. (40-10 Special comes from 40 pounds of sh^t in a 10 pound box. Its about 40 watts of tube power)
Yep, it shows up now - awesome! Please do post some more.