Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

Robb H

Blues Newbie
Not sure if I'm posting this correctly or in the right spot. But here's my stuff. The Gibson is either a 1980 or 2000 (serial number lookup) Les Paul Special. It has after market pick ups but I'm not sure what they are.

The "Strat" is a custom made job from I don't know who. It is beautiful though. I picked it up for $100 and put new strings on it.

The acoustic is a Fender from the mid-90s I believe.

I just picked up the Peavey Vypyr VIP3 last week. Still gotta figure it out. Got it used for reasonable price.

That little Blackstar Fly3 is kinda cool. Nice little practice amp and I often practice with headphones as I'm too embarrassed of my playing to let my wife hear me much. It's also great for travelling. We were on the road (in our fifth wheel toy hauler) about four months last year and it travels well. I don't have any high dollar stuff. Thought I should actually learn to play first.
I thought it would be interesting to see what others are using. I'll start with mine. Black 2007 60th Anniversary Fender Statocaster MIM with a Fender Pro Junior amp.

Attachments

• Guitars and amp 2.jpg
    Guitars and amp 2.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 28

lisa18wheels

Blues Newbie
Lisa,
One question, One recommendation.

Q; What's hiding under the bunk?
Reco: Get a bright colored pick, I'll bet you've lost that grey one a few times.

The center has the bunk a/c and heating unit; the sides are storage.

I have several packs of picks in the truck...it’s known the inside of a truck sleeper is a black hole...:LOL:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
I don't have any high dollar stuff. Thought I should actually learn to play first.

Nice gear Robb. I tried that "wait 'till I can play" for a while. I have a lot of very good, inexpensive gear. Then it became obvious that if I waited until I could actually play, I might not ever have any high end stuff. :eek:
I'm glad I splurged when I could afford it. Now I'm retired and I'm saving week to week for toilet paper! ;):ROFLMAO:

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
OK, So most of you who know me know that I'll look for a certain guitar sometimes for years before I buy. I've been looking for a Tele for several years. I liked the American bright burst Modern Player Tele Nashville pup configuration with a humbucker in the bridge. The other choice was the James Burton also with the Nashville pup configuration. So I read a little more about the JB. Basswood body which I like (similar to my Wolfgangs), SSS Nashville pup configuration which for me a Fender is all about single coils, has the cutaway neck to body connection (similar to my Jeff Beck Strat which I like), I'm not sure what I think about the blue flames - I would have probably liked a solid color? A few other things I like about this particular "used" guitar but I don't think that anyone would argue that a James Burton would not be a "real Tele"......... I should get her in a week or 10 days!! JB Tele 1.jpg JB Tele 2.jpg JB Tele 3.jpg JB Tele 4.jpg