Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

JohnJ

Blues Newbie
Picked up today my new to me used American Standard Elite Thinline tele. I reside in Indianapolis and the tele that I wanted was located at Guitar Center in PA. Yesterday morning I went to my local GC and made an offer on the guitar. My sales person made a call to GC in PA and with a couple of offers and counter offers I told them to ship it. This was about 11:00am yesterday (Wednesday). Before I could get home I received an email that my guitar had been shipped. Here it is the next day (Thursday) and about 1:00pm I got another email that my guitar was ready to be picked up. The condition of the guitar and shipping more than met my exceptions. Just felt I had to give a thumbs up to GC.
IMG_20200220_153117.jpg

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Picked up today my new to me used American Standard Elite Thinline tele. I reside in Indianapolis and the tele that I wanted was located at Guitar Center in PA. Yesterday morning I went to my local GC and made an offer on the guitar. My sales person made a call to GC in PA and with a couple of offers and counter offers I told them to ship it. This was about 11:00am yesterday (Wednesday). Before I could get home I received an email that my guitar had been shipped. Here it is the next day (Thursday) and about 1:00pm I got another email that my guitar was ready to be picked up. The condition of the guitar and shipping more than met my exceptions. Just felt I had to give a thumbs up to GC.
View attachment 10452
Awesome, I hope you enjoy it in good health for a very long time!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
View attachment 10452

If there were a guitar that could still ignite a GAS attack in me right now, it’s a thinline Tele. Loves me some f holes. Great guitar!

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
Sweet!!!

I'll bet she sounds great into your Mustang III on a clean Twin setup. If you have not tried that combination for starters, you definitely need to.

Welcome to the Tele club!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
You already know your tunes and group for Kalamazoo? Did I miss a memo?

Nice setup. In still gassing a quilter...

No, a couple of us just put in an early request. Couldn’t wait, too excited. :Beer:

Thanks! I can’t say enough about how easy it is to dial in a great sounding tone. Almost idjit proof, which is useful to me.

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Latest project, now ready for show-and-tell, is my third pedalboard iteration. I crammed 8 mini pedals on a 12" x 7" piece of plywood, so it's pretty dense. Chain is TCE Polytune2 tuner > JHS Foot Mini Fuzz > Ibanez Tube Screamer > TCE Corona chorus > TCE Flashback delay > TCE HOF reverb > Xotic EP Booster > TCE Ditto looper.

pedalboard III.jpg
The delay and reverb will probably be always on (or always off), depending on what I'm playing through (amp vs PA vs ???) so they can be out of the way like that. Again depending on amplification, I may insert a Tech 21 Blonde Sansamp in between the overdrive and the chorus. It will just sit on the floor next to the board:

pedalboard IIIa.jpg

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Latest project, now ready for show-and-tell, is my third pedalboard iteration. I crammed 8 mini pedals on a 12" x 7" piece of plywood, so it's pretty dense. Chain is TCE Polytune2 tuner > JHS Foot Mini Fuzz > Ibanez Tube Screamer > TCE Corona chorus > TCE Flashback delay > TCE HOF reverb > Xotic EP Booster > TCE Ditto looper.

View attachment 10550
The delay and reverb will probably be always on (or always off), depending on what I'm playing through (amp vs PA vs ???) so they can be out of the way like that. Again depending on amplification, I may insert a Tech 21 Blonde Sansamp in between the overdrive and the chorus. It will just sit on the floor next to the board:

View attachment 10551
You've got it all covered :thumbup:
Nice work.

Reactions: dvs

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Irish twins maybe?
The 6 string Dano twins.
Twins.jpg