Miscellaneous Show us your Guitar,Amp,Pedalboard

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
Just added a DOD/Digitech Looking Glass od to my small board.

kn0gs014wpg15al6g.jpg

I admit I am an ocd overdrive pedal junkie. I have a closet full of overdrive and fuzz pedals. I like to periodically rotate them on my large and small pedalboards for variety in tone and to help keep motivated to practice & play.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Just added a DOD/Digitech Looking Glass od to my small board.

kn0gs014wpg15al6g.jpg

I admit I am an ocd overdrive pedal junkie. I have a closet full of overdrive and fuzz pedals. I like to periodically rotate them on my large and small pedalboards for variety in tone and to help keep motivated to practice & play.
That's a pretty big "small" board! My large board only has 10 pedals, as for number of pedals I own, well I don't want to talk about it

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
My wife and son took a trip north to Memphis last weekend for a visit and of course stopped off on Beale Street to shop and consume some ribs at the Rendezvous. They brought me back this t-shirt, which she jokingly said, yes, one more.

Front
piab09zx1pke1qh6g.jpg

Back
qhegx23wt39552f6g.jpg

So, I just returned from the local Guitar Center with this - Just one more guitar:
fqu524qwmnbq4rm6g.jpg

A Recording King Swamp Dog Resonator, Biscuit cone, aged vintage green & 24 7/8" scale length. I like the slightly longer neck with 19 frets since I like working around 12 and beyond a bit. Sounds sweet.

Edited to add: I plan on putting a set of .13's on within the next day or two when I have time. Should improve tone and projection even more.

Last edited:

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Mark That really looks familiar... I have the same guitar in Whale Blue and a Quilter 10" combo. I also have Xvive wireless so I will say... nice looking rig... GREAT looking rig!!!

Slofinger

Blues Junior
My wife and son took a trip north to Memphis last weekend for a visit and of course stopped off on Beale Street to shop and consume some ribs at the Rendezvous. They brought me back this t-shirt, which she jokingly said, yes, one more.

Front
piab09zx1pke1qh6g.jpg

Back
qhegx23wt39552f6g.jpg

So, I just returned from the local Guitar Center with this - Just one more guitar:
fqu524qwmnbq4rm6g.jpg

A Recording King Swamp Dog Resonator, Biscuit cone, aged vintage green & 24 7/8" scale length. I like the slightly longer neck with 19 frets since I like working around 12 and beyond a bit. Sounds sweet.

Edited to add: I plan on putting a set of .13's on within the next day or two when I have time. Should improve tone and projection even more.
The picture on the back of the tee shirt is missing a 335. That’s a clear sign that one more guitar is indeed needed!!

Shodai

Blues Junior
Add a tangle of cables and cords with no apparent beginning or end and you're on your way to a fully functional professional set up!

Seriously, though, it looks good!