Separate website for practice generator

Doodlebug

Blues Newbie
Hi folks, I was wondering why the practice generator is on a separate website and if I buy from the website will it still appear in my blues guitar unleashed members area?

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I can't answer why it's a separate website, but I know that it's accessible from my BGU member area. I also believe that it uses a federated login with BGU because I've never had to log into it since I gained access to it. In the member area, it's listed under the Cool Stuff link (screenshot).

I tend to use it pretty cyclically. I'll use it pretty heavily for 2 or 3 months, and then go 2 or 3 months without using it at all. Then use it again pretty heavily for 2 or 3 months and then another 2 or 3 without ever going to it. When I am using it, it's definitely worth its weight in whatever your commodity of choice is.

Practice Generator.JPG

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
It's separate to keep the databases intact better.

The PG was created before the new member area, but we added the functionality to be able to login to it seamlessly from within the member area.

If all you want is access to the PG, it will show up in your member portal if you get it. However, it's also included with an All Access Pass, so you may want to consider that for all of the other things that comes with the AAP.

Doodlebug

Blues Newbie
Thanks Griff,
I'll most probably subscribe to the all Access pass after I'm done with BGU 2.0. it's a great course that is teaching me loads. Many thanks.