Santana Master Class??

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Sounds really interesting.....but, I think I'll put that $ towards Griff's challenges.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Sounds really interesting.....but, I think I'll put that $ towards Griff's challenges.

For me it's more about the time than the $.
I can always justify spending money. I just already seem to have insufficient TIME for everything I get from Griff.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I think it looks really cool, Mike! I've very selectively branched out to a couple of other classes that look similar to this one over on JamPlay. This one looks pretty interesting. Honestly, I've never listened that much to Santana, but I've always enjoyed how he manages to keep that latin flavor in what he plays. I know that Griff has the Harmonic Minor course (I've actually worked through part of it), but getting a little different take on things is always kind of fun. Not taking anything from Griff, but I think I'm going to put this one down and pick it up myself at some point.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
There's quite a few new "Master Classes" out there on various topics.
I'm getting lots of adds, never really looked into them too deeply.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I have gotten to be very selective about what I'm willing to pay for with respect to music instruction. Deciding on something from Griff is usually a no-brainer since I know I will always get a lot out of his courses, as long as it is one that's interesting to me. I'm a huge Santana fan so this is one that I would probably enjoy, and that I have come really close to signing up for myself. The only thing that has kept me from it is having the time to do it.

Tayport

Blues Newbie
Saw him a couple of years ago at DTE Theatre, used to be called Pine Knob, Northern suburbs of Detroit and is a outdoor amphitheater. Stevie Winwood opened, what a great night that was.

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Saw him a couple of years ago at DTE Theatre, used to be called Pine Knob, Northern suburbs of Detroit and is a outdoor amphitheater. Stevie Winwood opened, what a great night that was.

An outdoor venue is definitely a great place to see someone like Carlos.

I saw him at Jones Beach (Long Island) theater and it was definitely a great time!