Rock/Blues in A minor 84bpm - Complete

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
I'm somewhat technologically challenged at the moment, or I would attempt my best (which is pretty crappy at this point) version.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Get it on here as soon as you can ZZ. We all have to start somewhere, and you'll be able to look back on it in the months to come and realise how far you've come on as a player. The guys on here will give you nothing but encouragement.:)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!!!! The aggression!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Marv - I think you had your angry head on when you picked up the guitar to play that.:whistle::ROFLMAO:(y)

TZ - Didn't sound like the 339, but sounded class anyway. Great stuff(y)

Burt - Loud and Proud(y)

Arty - A refreshing cleansing of the palate after all the hooliganism.;)(y)

Elwood

Blues
Amazing!!! :thumbup: This seemed like a "regular' track, until MM blew it out (y) and one by one you guys just nailed it! (y) I have to quit following Paleo :Beer:(among others) making this tough to run with (although, I love that you do!). :thumbup:

Here is what I have from 9:10 to 10:53.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/em7qc2atzwf3eyj/rockbluesam-mm-mrv-tz-cb-rt-ms-po-ew.mp3?dl=0

It sounds like, to me, that I haunted the low registers and low frequencies for most of my time. There are holes in there big enough to fly a 335 through. If anyone wanted to just start right off at 9:10 and actually play lead over me that might be really fun to hear.

...next- :Beer:

Last edited: