Random Tomfoolery

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Can't wait until we can use the transporter! "Beam me up Scotty"

24a99aa15adb4f34153c56e145f75337.jpg

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
I can hardly wait for FTP finally to stand for Food Transport Protocol. Wire me over some pizza & wings, hoss! :Beer:
Reminds me of my days doing T1 Tech Support. I can't figure out why they quit putting those handy little cup holders on computers. Push the button and out comes the tray to hold my drink. Finish working, push the button again, and the cup holder slides back in. Those were a nice feature. :ROFLMAO::whistle:o_O

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Reminds me of my days doing T1 Tech Support. I can't figure out why they quit putting those handy little cup holders on computers. Push the button and out comes the tray to hold my drink. Finish working, push the button again, and the cup holder slides back in. Those were a nice feature. :ROFLMAO::whistle:o_O

The cup holder on my machine is vertical.

Try using THAT without making a mess!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
You'll have to watch Game of Thrones. The top guy was evil, cruel and a complete arsehole, and the bottom guy was a cruel and evil arsehole.
Well I haven't been to the movies in years, and I don't watch TV except for American Idol, the Voice, and America's Got Talent so no wonder I didn't get the reference. Reading a lot of books though.

So was the point that 2021 will be just like 2020?