Progress

DavidMoye

Blues Newbie
Bob I agree it is a great course. I am in the 2.0 page 16 but I start from 7 every night and try to add at least a couple new pages each evening.To be honest it helps we get my fingers warmed up..Seems like the progress is slow (never picked up a guitar until 2 months ago) but I can see progress and things getting a little(tiny) bit easier. Having fun and enjoying it . I guess that's all that counts...

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Bob I agree it is a great course. I am in the 2.0 page 16 but I start from 7 every night and try to add at least a couple new pages each evening.To be honest it helps we get my fingers warmed up..Seems like the progress is slow (never picked up a guitar until 2 months ago) but I can see progress and things getting a little(tiny) bit easier. Having fun and enjoying it . I guess that's all that counts...

I do the same thing. Sometimes I go all the way back to the very beginning, then I May skip a lesson or 2 until I get to where I left off. I always finish off looking at the next lesson, sometimes watching the video.