Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Kim

Blues Newbie
Hi all. I consider myself a newbie even though I've tried to play guitar several times over the last few decades. I usually get to a certain point, become frustrated, and leave it alone for awhile. Not this time. I've decided to commit to learning blues guitar. I may never be very good, but I'm gonna do my damndest to get better than I am. So far I love Blues Guitar Unleashed. And I'm sure I'll learn plenty from everyone in this forum.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Kim and welcome from one of the UK mob, same name as my grandaughter! great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement.

Reactions: Kim

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Hi all. I consider myself a newbie even though I've tried to play guitar several times over the last few decades. I usually get to a certain point, become frustrated, and leave it alone for awhile. Not this time. I've decided to commit to learning blues guitar. I may never be very good, but I'm gonna do my damndest to get better than I am. So far I love Blues Guitar Unleashed. And I'm sure I'll learn plenty from everyone in this forum.

That's the spirit! Welcome to an incredibly fun and supportive group!