Orange County Jam is scheduled for January 18

Elio

Student Of The Blues
It looks as though Saturday January 18 is the best day for everyone, so I went ahead and reserved the big room (the Showcase Room) at BackLine Rehearsal Studios from 12:00 to 4:00 P.M.

If you can send me a quick confirmation as to whether you can make it, that will be appreciated.You can respond either by replying here, or directly to me by email. Looking forward to seeing you all there for the first jam of the year!

BTW, if anyone needs to reach me my mobile number is 818-288-6126. If you have never been to one, please consider coming out to join us. These are very informal and very fun jams. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

Backline Rehearsal Studios are at:
7251 Garden Grove Blvd. Suite H
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Phone: 714-895-7345
https://www.backlinerehearsals.com/

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I'm planning on being there. Lots of stuff going on that weekend, including Tower of Power at NAMM that evening.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
not sure I can make this one sadly...........I quit my job and got a promotion, now my schedule is planned way out

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Just a reminder that the OC jam is coming up this Saturday January 18 from 12 to 4. I'm trying to get an approximate count, so let me know if you think you may be there.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Enjoyed jamming with you the last time you were out here David. Hope you make it sometime.
Elio...see you tomorrow! Thx for organizing this jam.