New to BGU Forum

artyman

Fareham UK
What is this Virtual Jam room?
Right down at the bottom of the index page is the Recording Section, the Virtual Jam Room is there. The way it works is someone willl post a backing track, which can sometimes just be Bass and Drums, someone may add some rhythm, and post the track with his addition, then the next person adds to this. Usually it is a complete backing track, first person adds his solo, posts his combined version, the next person adds there solo and so on. It's a good place to try your skills in a 'safe' environment.

BuddyLewis

Blues Newbie
Welcome Gary! I’m new too. I’m really liking the vibe here. I’m trying to spend more time playing than posting, but this is a friendly group!

BuddyLewis

Blues Newbie
Right down at the bottom of the index page is the Recording Section, the Virtual Jam Room is there. The way it works is someone willl post a backing track, which can sometimes just be Bass and Drums, someone may add some rhythm, and post the track with his addition, then the next person adds to this. Usually it is a complete backing track, first person adds his solo, posts his combined version, the next person adds there solo and so on. It's a good place to try your skills in a 'safe' environment.
Thanks I found it an hour ago and listened to a bunch. Great stuff! Problem is I have no idea how to download or record on top... can you point me to an idiot guide somewhere. :)