New to BGU Forum

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun. There are at least a few of us down in the Metroplex.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Gary and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement, like you I'm one of the 'older' members, in fact well past my sell by date! When you get settled take a wander down to the bottom and look in on the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try out your skills, a bunch of us can be found down there, you have to supply your own beer though :D

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

GaryHenderson

Masterofnone
Hi Gary and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement, like you I'm one of the 'older' members, in fact well past my sell by date! When you get settled take a wander down to the bottom and look in on the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try out your skills, a bunch of us can be found down there, you have to supply your own beer though :D
What is this Virtual Jam room?

GaryHenderson

Masterofnone
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!
So far it's been super friendly!! Can't wait until I can actually meet some live pickers.