RonStein

Blues Newbie
Hello, just bought this Bgu program after recording myself and thinking I should be alotbetter at this. Sounded like a good course so here I am starting over from the beginning. . I’ve never used a thread so I need a little time to figure it out. Not that great with computers but I’ll get their. Anyway I hope to learn a lot from this group of players and here we go....

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of people here with plenty of advice and encouragement, so make yourself at home a bunch of us can be found hanging out down in the basement in the Virtual Jam Room, so come and join in the fun.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome aboard Ron. You've chosen a great teacher in Griff. You'll also get all the help you need on here. Don't be afraid to ask. Have fun.

RonStein

Blues Newbie
Welcome to the forum Ron! Good to have you with us! :thumbup:

The more you stop by the more you "might" learn?

Thanks, hope that “might” is not towards the might not side lol. I’ll start checking out the threads. Went through the lesson 1 yesterday. Already learned something. I think I’ll try to do a lesson a week I possible,

RonStein

Blues Newbie
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of people here with plenty of advice and encouragement, so make yourself at home a bunch of us can be found hanging out down in the basement in the Virtual Jam Room, so come and join in the fun.

Thanks Artyman, how do I get down into the basement? Where are the stairs ?

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Thanks, what is the virtual jam room?are people recording themselves and uploading videos to this somehow
VJR works like this:
Somebody loads a backing track and then plays a few bars of lead on top of the track.
They re-post it and the next person adds a few bars......... and on and on it goes until the track is full.

If you have any experience recording yourself, it's a breeze...........if not, there's lot's of folks who can give you some help on how to get and running on that.
It's pretty easy to participate and most people find it a good learning experience..
We've got players at all levels participating so, ...jump on in some time.

RonStein

Blues Newbie
VJR works like this:
Somebody loads a backing track and then plays a few bars of lead on top of the track.
They re-post it and the next person adds a few bars......... and on and on it goes until the track is full.

If you have any experience recording yourself, it's a breeze...........if not, there's lot's of folks who can give you some help on how to get and running on that.
It's pretty easy to participate and most people find it a good learning experience..

We've got players at all levels participating so, ...jump on in some time.

Ok, thanks captain