New member overload

Steve_Smith

Blues Newbie
Welcome to the forum Kurt, it’s a great place to be part of. I’ve only been a member for a few months and am working my way through the Beginning Blues Guitar course right now but I’ve really enjoyed being a member of this very friendly group so far

MikeHart

Blues Newbie
Howdy Y’all, I’ve been a BGU follower for a few years but have not taken advantage of the user forum yet. I read Griff’s email about the user forum this morning and decided it was high time I did do and... I don’t want Griff to fret none so, here I am.
I’m an artist who plays at guitar (in keeping with blues tradition, I stole that phrase from Kurt).
I’m 67 and live in Austin, Texish. There is no shortage of great guitarists and songwriters to be in awe of here. I don’t like posting pics of myself so I’ll try uploading an old drawing. Except for the hooves, it looks just like me though... so, if you see me on the street please introduce yourself. I’m friendlier than I look.
I been playing, learning and forgetting how to play guitar in fits and starts since the 70s but, I’m ready to knuckledown now. Thanks Griff, et al.

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
Welcome Kurt. I have been really glad I found BGU 2 months ago. I’m working on 3 courses and seeing progress.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Just don't get into politics (as I have found out a few times). There are no stupid questions. We have all been there before. You will see there are discussion groups for different courses, and also general "gear talk", the Lounge, and places to post recordings