New Guy !

Richard Luther

Blues Newbie
Gary! I just started here too. But I'm old now. Once upon a time I was a twelve year old beginner. Consider this...back in the day, you had to get Mom or Dad to pack you up and take you to your guitar teacher (like across town). Now you just log in and go. Amazing right?

If I can give you one piece of music advice I should have learned long ago it's this...."The music is not created by notes you play, the notes you play frames the empty space called music". In other words, concentrate on the space between the notes,and any note will sound amazing.

Gary H.

Blues Newbie
Gary! I just started here too. But I'm old now. Once upon a time I was a twelve year old beginner. Consider this...back in the day, you had to get Mom or Dad to pack you up and take you to your guitar teacher (like across town). Now you just log in and go. Amazing right?

If I can give you one piece of music advice I should have learned long ago it's this...."The music is not created by notes you play, the notes you play frames the empty space called music". In other words, concentrate on the space between the notes,and any note will sound amazing.
Thank you Richard !

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Gary. This is a great place to meet people or just learn. I did my first
jam with members on this forum. Don't be shy about posting your questions and comments.