New Album

arock

Help! I'm a rock
So, the first Wilson & Slagg project is complete, and we released it on Bandcamp today. Cool thing about Bandcamp is you can listen to the entire thing for free. Feel free to purchase anything you like...we won't mind. Within a week it will also be available on ITunes, Amazon, CDBaby...there are some others I am forgetting. We will also be having 100 CD's printed up. They will be in eco wallets with the art work on both sides, as well as track listing. You can see the cover and listen to the album at:

https://wilsonslagg.bandcamp.com/album/100-proof

Grab your favorite beverage, relax, and spend 43 minutes of your day listening to our insanity!! Thanks!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Congrats :Beer:
I know the amount of work it takes to launch an album and you launched a good one(y)
Best of luck to you and the band.

My fave is Porch Broke Blue:cool:

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
Listened to Get Used To It. Sounds great :thumbup: plan on listening to the rest later today and then making a purchase :cool:

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Cool for you(y)
Are you using them to distribute CDs?
Yes, we are using CDBaby Pro (I think it's called...partner is handling that since he is retired) They will distribute CD's, distribute songs to ITunes, Amazon, several others that I don't remember, and collect royalties worldwide, if there ever was any. We've already made $55 from off Bandcamp. That is our share. We will also be having 100 CD's printed up with the cover on both sides, as well as track listing for us to have personally to sell (or give away) Anyway, leaving that up to Slagg...he has many albums out so he knows the routine. We are getting together tomorrow to have a few drinks to toast the album. We will be starting up the next album of originals in August.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Heard some of these tracks before on here and I think I commented then how much I liked them. Rockin good stuff and great job all round. You should be very proud.

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Heard some of these tracks before on here and I think I commented then how much I liked them. Rockin good stuff and great job all round. You should be very proud.
Thanks BigMike! The best part is creating music with such a good friend. Got my band, but we don't ever hang out...we are not really friends, just band mates. We see each other for rehearsals and gigs...that's it. Other than our band we have nothing in common. To be honest, the Wilson & Slagg project has been way more gratifying than the band!