My Slow Blues - Example 20

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Misty Mountain Hop -

You have great picking hand articulation! Not only do you know the notes and chords, you articulate them very well. With attitude!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Wow! Not totally happy with it?!
I thought it as about as perfect as it could get. And I liked your gritty tone. I thought it was great!

Misty Mountain Hop

Blues Newbie
Misty Mountain Hop -

You have great picking hand articulation! Not only do you know the notes and chords, you articulate them very well. With attitude!

Thanks HotLks. I appreciate the feedback. I always wanted to play something like this as it does kind "sing the blues" but I just never knew the notes!

Misty Mountain Hop

Blues Newbie
Wow! Not totally happy with it?!
I thought it as about as perfect as it could get. And I liked your gritty tone. I thought it was great!

Thank You Jmin. I am sure you know how it is. I always think there was a version where I played it perfectly but of course the tape was not rolling! Thank you for your support and compliments. It helps keep the fires burning. I am gonna figure this blues stuff out so I can start going to Jam nights.

artyman

Fareham UK
Mostly we grab jam tracks from wherever, then we each pitch in and add a solo over the backing track, upload it for the next person to download and add there contribution.

HotLks

Where in the world is Misty Mountain Hop? Haven't hear from him in a while. I Really enjoy his enthusiasm for rhythm work.

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
Way cool! I have this course but haven't looked at it yet. I'm going to try this one to see if I can get a similar outcome. RAWK!!!

HotLks

The lessons in this course provide so many jumping off points! That's why I love it. It's like a gateway drug for me. It's been the start of many fun adventures in music. The most recent (and current) adventure is ZZ Top's, "Brown Sugar". Been working on the various parts of this song for a couple of weeks now.

ZZ Top - Brown Sugar

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
The lessons in this course provide so many jumping off points! That's why I love it. It's like a gateway drug for me. It's been the start of many fun adventures in music. The most recent (and current) adventure is ZZ Top's, "Brown Sugar". Been working on the various parts of this song for a couple of weeks now.

ZZ Top - Brown Sugar

Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely setting this at the top of my list!!!