My Lesson 5 recording

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Sounds to me like you are 90% there. Great job.
A little early on a few of the strums, but otherwise really good.
Keep working on it, but move on to the next lesson.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Sounds like you've got that one under your fingers pretty well. Sounding good, mi amigo! Keep working on a consistent speed to get some of those you rushed spots back on top of the beat, but sounds to me like you're ready for the next lesson.

Tangled_up_in_Blue

Blues Newbie
Sounds to me like you are 90% there. Great job.
A little early on a few of the strums, but otherwise really good.
Keep working on it, but move on to the next lesson.
Thanks MikeS - I will use the 'move on but revisit' approach to this course. So yes, I'll start working on lesson 6 but regularly revisit previous lessons to improve them and keep the teaching fresh in my mind. Cheers.

Tangled_up_in_Blue

Blues Newbie
Sounds like you've got that one under your fingers pretty well. Sounding good, mi amigo! Keep working on a consistent speed to get some of those you rushed spots back on top of the beat, but sounds to me like you're ready for the next lesson.
Thanks snarf. Rushing parts has always been a problem for me and something I'm hoping to fix during this course. I realise I need to listen more acutely to the drums/bass. I guess knowing the guitar part inside-out-backwards will also mean I can concentrate on the beat rather than thinking about my own part too much. Practice Practice Practice! Thanks again for your feedback.