Moving To Minor

Elwood

Blues
That was more of a nice tag up Paleo:whistle: and you ran on just fine(y) (and here I thought I was all fuzzy on this one :Beer:). but...Dang! We are not even half way through and already to third base. :confused: This thing is gonna have more bases than your first girlfriend!!! :D

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Since Arty is on the bench with an injury for today's game, I'll pinch hit for him and see if my head and fingers are back in the guitar playing mood.

***RECORDING***

i pulled out old trusty blue (PRS) for this one. Played around from 3:06 - 4:25 the best I could. Right around 4:17, I was sliding up to home but missed my target note by a 1/2 step and thought this take was toast. When I listened back to it, I thought it sounded kind of cool, in a jazzy way so I left it in. As Griff always says, play it like you meant to and nobody will know the difference. Tell me if my ears are letting me down.

CantYouSee Am - PR-Elw-Pal-TZ

Last edited:

MikeC

Blues Newbie
Looking for a solid double off the the Right-Center gap wall.....

Recording

Just out of the second baseman's reach, line drive hopping through to the wall, he tumble's around the first base bag! Down he goes! He's up again! Stumblin, bumblin hard into second with his head down, his hand extended and he's .........

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3x3ztzhnjkaohpa/CantSeeYou-Am-PR-Elw-Pal-TZ-MC.mp3?dl=0

4:28 - 6:16

Last edited: