Moto Tracks Goes To Texas

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Thanks and thanks! I spent almost 4 days reorganizing my music room with two objectives. First and foremost was to hang the ASAT and poster (on the left side of the pic) and then connect my DAW permanently so I can record when I get the whim. My recording set up was simply collecting dust and I wanted to make it plug and play. So afte r touching every piece of music stuff I had in my room I achieved my two objectives.

View attachment 11700
I could spend a year organizing my music room and it still wouldn't look that good!

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
I could spend a year organizing my music room and it still wouldn't look that good!
Yeah but you have like 4 times the stuff I do. I've become a minimalist in my retirement. Got a wild hair, and I just needed touch everything cuz I'm in the state of "if I don't need it why the hell do I still have it" mode. Keeping t simple, these days I am! It's truly unlike me beforehand.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Yeah but you have like 4 times the stuff I do. I've become a minimalist in my retirement. Got a wild hair, and I just needed touch everything cuz I'm in the state of "if I don't need it why the hell do I still have it" mode. Keeping t simple, these days I am! It's truly unlike me beforehand.
I'm still in hoarding mode...