Moto Tracks Goes To Texas

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hey Captain! I was grooving along and hit a brick wall at 4:23. Was that intentional?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I've done that a bunch while getting used to StudioOne. Cubase's method of starting the beginning and end was almost identical, S1 doesn't seem as intuitive.

BTW, is that all you on the rhythm guitar? Man, you're tearing it up on this one!

I think I'll partake in a few bars of this. Back in a little while!

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Papa,
Something's happened to you.
You lost your thumb and your fingers got all green.....is that why you never came back with your contribution?
o_O

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Got it!
Not bad for a guy who's all fingers.
I liked that.
(y)

BTW.....
There's a few rhythm guitars on that.
I actually had one more rhythm track from yours truly, but it got lost when I screwed up the first post :rolleyes:
I blended them together.
In any case, the less notable parts are mine.

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Papa, Marv and Arty, you guys are all sounding great. It's good to hear Arty let loose on a rockin' track. Papa and Marv both really tore it up. My only complaint is that I thought both of your takes should have been a little louder in the mix. The way you guys were playing needed to be front and center in my opinion. When I recorded mine, I was afraid my solo was too loud but after playing it back, it didn't seem like it to me. Maybe my ears are just acting up today, who knows but you guys did great and I just wanted to hear every note you were playing.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
Glad to see the family is back together.(y)
That's the Zep we've come to know and love!

Paleo,
Sharp!:sneaky:
Wow...some speedy fingers there.
(y)

@PapaRaptor ,
You seem to be going through some personality changes.
Are you trying to find yourself or are you in witness protection?

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
You guys are sounding great...and having way too much fun! I’m enjoying these new “moto” tracks! Capn! Nice work! I think I’ve finally figured out how to make my old iPad work while in my remote sequestering “studio” location. Gotta give it a try...

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/vrq4kswaz2yml3i/Moto C#.m4a?dl=0
(6:45-7:50)

Great stuff Jmin. The empty spaces you left to bounce back and forth with the rhythm guitar we’re perfect. That is a skill that I really need to work on. Less is almost always more but I can’t get that through my thick skull...yet.