Moto Goes Sharp

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
You know me all to well! I will give this one a try.

***RECORDING***

You were correct Captain. This one came pretty naturally to me. On top of that, I just saw Tommy Tubetone's post about the Kalamazoo Jam being cancelled, so I may have taken a little of my disappointment from that out on this track! Warning...You may want to turn the volume down (or up:whistle:) from 1:55 - 3:23.

Hot Shoe Blues F#min - CM-TZ

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
When I created this track I thought it would go in a completely different direction.
I just happened to be mess'n with my rig and pulled up the track for something to play against....MAGIC....It just worked for me.
Had to lay down a taste.

Looks like you had a little magic too!
I knew you'd knock this out of the park!
ROCK'n Baby!
(y)

Come on @artyman dial up some magic on the Mustag!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This one sounds like it could significantly wear out a set of fingers (not to mention eardrums). Great sounding stuff, gentlemen. I wonder if I can get down and dirty?
Well, I'll try...

Had to break out the Flying V, with EMG pickups on this one. As a guitar builder site uses as their theme song, "Playin' guitar the only way I know how, Sloppy and fast and really, really loud."
I'm in from about 4:53 to around 5:59.

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/2020/Hot Shoe Blues FSharpMin - CM-TZ-arty-PR.mp3

I keep forgetting my hosting service doesn't permit octothorpes in the filename...

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Excellent playing Papa, as usual. And as an added bonus to hearing your take on this one, I learned what an octothorpe is ###:thumbup:.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Excellent playing Papa, as usual. And as an added bonus to hearing your take on this one, I learned what an octothorpe is ###:thumbup:.
I learned that back in my telephony days. When I first got into the industry, our plant manager used to love saying "OC - TOE - THORPE" very slowly and clearly. It stuck.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Moto - Bending, stretching, pinch harmonics................:eek: That was excellent.(y)

TZ - Tone & playing both nailed!!!!(y)

Arty - That's probably the most 'un' Arty tone I've ever heard!! Great stuff.(y)

Papa - Superb.(y)

Paleo - You're playing with my head again!!!:ROFLMAO: Excellent.(y)

Elwood

Blues
Moto - Bending, stretching, pinch harmonics................:eek: That was excellent.(y)

TZ - Tone & playing both nailed!!!!(y)

Arty - That's probably the most 'un' Arty tone I've ever heard!! Great stuff.(y)

Papa - Superb.(y)

Paleo - You're playing with my head again!!!:ROFLMAO: Excellent.(y)

MM said it real well, another great job from all of yoos, in F# even!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

jmin, great to hear you in here again! (y)Short but sweet!!! :Beer: