More Moto Tracks

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
MikeC,
That was powerful!
Did you run out of gas?...Why so sort?
(y)

Paleo,
I can't believe you have a hard time with anything.
Your musical knowledge and playing skills always shine.
Interesting contribution.
(y)

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
***RECORDING***

When I got home from work today, I found a note on my computer desk. It said "You don't love me anymore, I've packed my bags and left"! I looked around and noticed my overdrive pedals were all gone:(. Thanks to Moto's recent backing tracks, I am now living on my own... just me, my wife, my guitar and a clean amp tone:LOL:. Things may never return to TZ normal again. At any rate, here is my clean noodling from 2:31 - 4:04.

Slow Storm Blues Bb-MC-Pal-TZ

Last edited:

MikeC

Blues Newbie
S
MikeC,
That was powerful!
Did you run out of gas?...Why so sort?
(y)

Paleo,
I can't believe you have a hard time with anything.
Your musical knowledge and playing skills always shine.
Interesting contribution.
(y)
Great track, didn't want to be a hog. :eek:
But appreciate the comment, thanks!

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
S

Great track, didn't want to be a hog. :eek:
But appreciate the comment, thanks!

"Didn't want to be a hog"? I am announcing for the first time right here that I am working on a "concept jam" for Moto's next track. It is going to run from start to finish, front to back! I currently have an overture, 4 distinct middle parts (with two flute solos) and a grand finale planned for this jam track. There will be no room for anyone else to participate:LOL:.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
"Didn't want to be a hog"? I am announcing for the first time right here that I am working on a "concept jam" for Moto's next track. It is going to run from start to finish, front to back! I currently have an overture, 4 distinct middle parts (with two flute solos) and a grand finale planned for this jam track. There will be no room for anyone else to participate:LOL:.
:ROFLMAO::Beer:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Hey TZ,
Liv'n the clean live won't kill ya, at least it hasn't yet.
I'll post something to re-unite you and your lost love soon.
Well done.
:cool:

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Moto came through again in fine style!!! MIkeC, Paleo, Tz, Marc, you guys all said what there was to say, and a fine job too!!:Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer:

Thought I might like to mumble along from about 5:15 to 7:55. I got engrossed and used up a big bite.:whistle:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9as2apb7etw9bpr/mt-ssb-bb-not-mc-pal-tz-mv-ew.mp3?dl=0

That's mini. we're using my new secret weapon...cobalt coated finger picks...that's right! (so forgive the strange sounds here and there) ((I hear my flaky timing, it will get better))

Everytime (pay attention now) I got to somewhere around 6:02 I went flat an half step!! If anyone wants to continue on in this fine track, you might consider either :
1) tuning up 1/2 step(or a semitone if you speak English :D) or
2) playing in the key of B :thumbup:, remaining alert for further changes as they might occur. :)

Clever modulation Moto! (y)Fun! (y)Thanks!!!(y)

Next.....

Last edited: