Mid-Tempo Shuffle in G

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Really all one needs to do is jump in after my solo with there own.
It just gets more luscious when Mr. K joins the rhythm section.

I tried, but I'm in that mental mode where everything I play sounds like crap. It seems I hit that a couple times a year (some would say I never leave it). So until I find my mojo again, I'll not be doing any lead tracks. I'm thinking the dog took off with it and buried it in the back yard.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I tried, but I'm in that mental mode where everything I play sounds like crap. It seems I hit that a couple times a year (some would say I never leave it). So until I find my mojo again, I'll not be doing any lead tracks. I'm thinking the dog took off with it and buried it in the back yard.
No fare,
You stared this....you need to jump in.
Besides, if your mojo if off, that just make the rest of us sound better

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Great addition @jmin! I loved the deep reverb on it. Reminded me of a smokey bar around midnight. Or that might have been my music room when I first listened to it!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Great addition @jmin! I loved the deep reverb on it. Reminded me of a smokey bar around midnight. Or that might have been my music room when I first listened to it!
Thanks Papa! You nailed the fact that there was a "smoky bar" influence going on when I did his last night...I was celebrating the end of my "Dry January" (with a bit too much vitamin "V"). And I love reverb! I think I kind of over-indulged on that too! :Beer:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
jmin done good.(y)
Thought I heard something like fuzz happen'n............was it?
Thanks Captain! Yep, there was "something like fuzz" happenin' (mostly in my brain!) but it was just too much drive and reverb and spin box and a little delay in GarageBand that I got carried away with...it really "fuzzed " when I hit the double stops. (n)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Nice one Arty. A nice mellow and relaxed feel.(y) You've set it up nicely for someone to bring it to a chilled ending.