Mellow "G" from Moto Tracks

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Recording.......Yaaaaaaay I got in first on a Moto track!!!!! Just happened to be at the computer when this one came in.:D Grabbed the Elite Strat that I had used earlier, listened to the first bar or two of the track to get the feel of it, then recorded my first take. Reasonably pleased with the result, considering.:)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y6dnx8wdokw6mwz/My Weary Eyes in G-MM.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
***RECORDING***

Man, it felt good to let loose on this one. This track felt very easy to fall into the groove on so of course I had to bump up the volume a little bit after all of those other "mellow" tracks:Beer:. Used my 339 again from 3:06 - 4:19.

My Weary Eyes in G - MM-Pal-TZ

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Paleo that was......, wibbly wobbly:ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

TZ - Good to see the old you back again.(y)(y) (although I was enjoying the new one as well. Just limbering up for the waltz eh?):whistle:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
For a slow blues, this has turned into a major slugfest. Excellent ideas from everyone going in different ways!

Let me see if I can stick another fork in the road.

And indeed I did. As baseball great Yogi Berra once said, "when you come to a fork in the road, take it."
Most of the time I have a tough time taking myself seriously, but for some reason this morning, I took it to the absurd. I had a rather odd dream last night and the soundtrack to it was "Turning Japanese" by the Vapors. The beginning was stuck in my head as I did my contribution. I apologize in advance for the utter silliness that ensued. In from 4:18 through 5:30.

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/2020/Moto-MyWearyEyes(nG-MM-P-TZ-PR.mp3

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@PapaRaptor

I thoroughly enjoyed the "silliness". I wouldn't even have considered it as such if you hadn't said anything.

While out riding my bicycle I have, upon occasion, come upon a knife or spoon in the road.

I've never taken either.

Perhaps if I ever find a matched set......

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Papa,
I didn't think there was anything usual about that.
I was expecting something off the wall.
I liked it.
(y)

b13a69fbd48e7c3dd143dc88eac5292d.jpg

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Mike - What a tone!!!!!!(y)(y)(y) Love it. Excellent playing, you should have no fear about following anyone!!!!:)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Mike, you don't have to worry about following anyone. You can hold your own here or about anywhere else!
Nicely done!