Lyrics and Bundles Now Posted For BGIAB

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I posted up the Lyrics and the Audio Bundle ZIP files for Blues Gig In A Box.

It should show up in your filebox or on the BGIAB Main "Home" page towards the bottom.

There are also versions of the tunes without vocals and one without guitar or vocals for those that were asking.

On the support front, we're making progress though we are still quite far behind our usual standards. I'm hoping to be all caught up by week's end.

R

Rgutie462

Still can not find the lyrics nor my file box. This is the most difficult site to us and would like more info in finding this  :(

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

That is probably partly because this is the Forum and the information that you are looking for should be on your customerhub site (two different things)
Click on member's forum at the top of this page.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

In the upper right corner, you should see your name, click on it and you will get a drop down box.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

Your dropdown box should look something like this:
Click on My Filebox

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
You should now see a  list of files available to download. If you have a long list, you will need to scroll down to BGIAB-Lyrics.zip then click the download button.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I've put all of this into a single file that you can download here: https://db.tt/SOHxvgEt

Andreas

Blues Newbie
Hi, are those files still available for download somewhere? I am interested in versions of the tunes without vocals and one without guitar.