Light Bulb

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Didnt feel like watching the news before work this morning..........took a day off from the negativity

popped in my new CAGED video, mainly because it hasn't been added to the collection in the music room, its still downstairs, no guitar, just watched the video.

it was like a serious light bulb, I already understood the shapes idea, couldnt play it, but understood it............the connections thing blew my mind, I cant wait to actually start some of this next week

Paul W

Blues Newbie
Isn't it awesome when that happens.
And you are like - why does everyone else seem to make it so difficult?

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
So glad to hear it. It's not difficult at all... it just takes a little practice to get it under your fingers but it's not complex.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I think I make it hard on myself by over thinking........some things, like counting, are just do it, it will make sense later

Now that I have been going to jams, well, the idea behind counting hit me hard and now is becoming second nature.

I think CAGED UNLEASHED will open up doors to many different chord voicings and understanding the fret board, for now, I am just gonna do, then think later

BignJames

Blues Newbie
I'm still working on getting the progression to 60 bpm....however one thing that did happen today is that I was able to go to every c note...without searching the fretboard...just went right to it.