Levys right height guitar strap

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Interesting but.........
Once you adjust your strap, how often do you need to re-adjust it?
So, from my P.O.V. this might save me 5 minutes when I buy a new strap......no big deal.

I guess the flip side is, If you have one strap and need to move it between guitars, then this is a great innovation.
I've got a dedicated strap attached to each of my guitars.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Looks cool. I'll be interested in your hands on evaluation. Thanks in advance.
Works great just as in the video. When I"m sitting it won't fall out of my lap when I go to tweak something on the computer and just pull the strap when I stand. This the polyester one . I have a couple Leather straps but they don't move easily on my shoulder so I went with this fabric.

Last edited:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Works great just as in the video. When I"m sitting it won't fall out of my lap when I go to tweak something on the computer and just pull the strap when I stand. This the polyester one . I have a couple Leather straps but they don't move easily on my shoulder so I went with this fbric.

I'm goin' to GC this afternoon to try to relieve some symptoms related to GAS . I'll look to see if they have one.
Thinkin' about leavin' the credit card at home but that kinda defeats the purpose. :D
Keep me in your prayers.

aleclee

Tribe of One
Once you adjust your strap, how often do you need to re-adjust it?
I don't do it so much any more but I used to adjust my strap for sitting vs. standing. I still avoid straps that can't be adjusted while attached to the guitar.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I don't do it so much any more but I used to adjust my strap for sitting vs. standing. I still avoid straps that can't be adjusted while attached to the guitar.
Like I said, "a great innovation" if it fits your needs.
I suppose it might be nice to fine tune the fit on as as needed basis.

aleclee

Tribe of One
Like I said, "a great innovation" if it fits your needs.
I suppose it might be nice to fine tune the fit on as as needed basis.
This particular means of adjusting doesn't particularly appeal to me, either. Folks who wear their guitar up high would probably find it more useful than others. Some folks can't take off their guitar without taking the strap off the button. Not so much a question of adjustment as getting in/out.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Guitar Center didn't have the "Right Length Strap". At least it wasn't on display. The sales staff were all playing guitars. I didn't want to harsh their mellow. After all, they had no idea there was a VIP in the store, or anyone else for that matter. To top it off, the $1K Gibson I wanted to look at was on a guitar hanger with a lock. First time I've ever seen that.
Long story short, I was short of time and left the store sorely disappointed. They used to be such a nice lot of boys.
So for now, the saga continues. Maybe Sweetwater will price match. They are much more attentive. Wish they had a store around here.
I think I want the strap too.