Lesson #22 - Mean Old Woman Blues (video)

jmin

Student Of The Blues
This is what I did with my summer....
Finally, after a couple of months, I'm posting my recording of Lesson #22 - Mean Old Women Blues.
I have to admit, I never really bonded with this one. It seemed like a lot of different hand positions I was fighting with the whole time. I was glad to finally get close enough to record it and move on. It was my first attempt at combining a video and audio (iMovie and GarageBand). Thanks for listening....see you in a couple more months!

Mean Old Woman Blues

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
j,

You're videos "aren't available".

I've never used YouTube but.....

from elsewhere on the forum.....

"......when you upload your video, leave it as "Unlisted" (as opposed to "Public" or "Private.")"

jmin

Student Of The Blues
j,
You're videos "aren't available".
I've never used YouTube but.....
from elsewhere on the forum.....
"......when you upload your video, leave it as "Unlisted" (as opposed to "Public" or "Private.")"

Thanks, Paleo! I think I fixed it! Lots of "firsts" on this one!

Last edited:

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Hey jmin.
Great playing. You’re fingerstyle is awesome. Congrats on a your first video. Looks and sounds fantastic. Looking forward to more of those.

Jalapeno

Student Of The Blues
Nicely done. It's one of my favorites from the course and you played it well. We all have our likes and dislikes. :Beer:

Eric

(BW)

Better off with the Blues!
That’s awesome! The the video and audio worked together perfectly. Sometimes I have a hard time matching them correctly. Keep it up!

Roxy

Blues Newbie
This is what I did with my summer....
Finally, after a couple of months, I'm posting my recording of Lesson #22 - Mean Old Women Blues.
I have to admit, I never really bonded with this one. It seemed like a lot of different hand positions I was fighting with the whole time. I was glad to finally get close enough to record it and move on. It was my first attempt at combining a video and audio (iMovie and GarageBand). Thanks for listening....see you in a couple more months!

Mean Old Woman Blues
You really did a great job! Love your recording. Your fingerstyle playing is so engaging!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
You really did a great job! Love your recording. Your fingerstyle playing is so engaging!
Thanks, Roxy! You've just given me that boost of encouragement I needed! I woke up this morning and noticed that my right hand (finger picking) was kinda stiff. I was used to my left hand being this way, but the right hand, too?! ...it's making me feel old!
I'm was actually looking forward to next few lessons where it's flat picking! (Lazy, I know)