Lesson 12 Jazzy Shuffle Blues

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Another good effort on a hard lesson WIT. Like the Texas Shuffle this one is great to have in your arsenal as well. Keep working at it....it'll come.

Well done.

johnc

systematic
You have been busy and yeah all the pieces sound like they are coming together for you. It does take a good amount of work to get these running smoothly at tempo and you are well under way with it so well done.

I bought BGU1.0 in early 2014, recorded most of the rhythm lessons that Spring. I recorded Lesson 12 Jazzy Shuffle on an acoustic guitar in May 2014 (the picture on soundcloud for that recording is wrong). i could only play it at the slow tempo. I remember being eager to move on and get to the solo lessons, and feeling skeptical that i could play this lesson at tempo even with weeks or months of practice.

Two years down the road now, i decided to learn and record again, this time on the electric guitar-of-the-month.
I am encouraged to hear progress both in recording quality and in playing.
I look forward to revisiting it again down the road sometime.

https://soundcloud.com/windintrees/jazzy-shuffle-blues-2016may17

Annie

On my way
Pretty darn good WIT. I am working on this one right now. Some of those chords are a handful and you got them right in time. Good going :cool:

jmin

Student Of The Blues
That sounded really good WIT! There's no doubt that all your practicing is really paying off!