Lekato WS-50 wireless system

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I just got the Lekato WS-50 5.8 GHz wireless system and so far, I am very pleased with the performance. I am only using this at home so I can’t speak for using it live, but so far so good. No noticeable lag and so far, no drop outs. The best part is that it was only $60 from Amazon. It comes with a dual usb charger so that you can charge the transmitter and receiver at the same time. They claim 3-4 hours of use per charge but I cannot confirm or deny that. It has 4 channels although you have to see if the light blinks 1, 2, 3 or 4 times to see which channel it is on. I have only used channel 1, so that is not an issue. It was truly plug and play (after being charged). If you are looking for a good wireless system at a great price, you may won’t to take a look at this one.

75DDA00D-9C82-47EC-AEA1-14832D2555CA.jpeg

artyman

Fareham UK
They look like the same kit as my Ammoon ones, probably same supplier just different badging. They work well and I get around five hours from mine.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Yep. Lekato and Ammoon are the same. There's another batch of 5.8G wireless units that are more rectangular and usually labeled "M5". I have the Rifftone and Wingo versions of those. They all seem to work equally well.