Kung Foo Flu Bluz

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I have gave up on this----even with some help it ain't gonna work; So here are the lyrics maybe the Brothers down under---and SVT will relate to what I am saying and hope a whole lot more of you will to.
I wrote this for all them young kids from 21-45 that think they are bullet proof and are strong and young enough to survive the virus, while there Grand Parents-and-Family die from it-but don't GIVE A DAMN about anyone but them selves as long as they have fun(n).....SCREW YOU OLD PEOPLE---

#1 I'm a gonna raise a fuss----I am gonna raise a hollar
I got to go back to work---before the end of the summer
I like layin' on my couch---and not wearing shoes
playing video games--and watchin' You-Tube
I don't know what I'm a gonna do
If they ever find a cure for this Kung Foo Flu

#2 I get Dominos pizza delivered to my door
I got a 30 pack of Budwieser sitting on the floor
I watch Judge Judy and Jerry Springer--and Ellen Degeneres
She's a real hum-dinger---I don't know what I'm a gonna do
if they ever find a cure for this Kung Foo Flu

#3 l My friends are all coming over to my house
we gonna put our heads together and figure this out
We gonna pass around the bong and a big jug of wine
pop a few pills to open our minds
We got to figure out what we gonna do
If they ever find a cure for this Kung Foo Flu.

#4 We gonna throw away our mask--and rip off our gloves
were gonna walk down the streets and giving everybody hugs
then were going to the nursing homes - sing some old gospel tunes
shake all there hands and hope they get home soon.
We figured out what we got to do
We gotta go out there and spread this Kung Foo Flu
We gotta go out there and spread this Kung Foo Flu:Beer:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Just catching up on this, how could I miss it?:rolleyes:

You done good Dave!:thumbup:
:)

I was singing in my head...ha, that sounds like an old person problem don't it?
:ROFLMAO:

On a serious side, this is far from over and we really don't yet know how all this will change the world.
There may be upside for those who survive, who can really predict where we go from here.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I have been singing in my head since I could walk! We always had music in our house. My mom loved all types of music, and my brother and I grew up that way. Classical, western, Latin, and many others. There are generations of professional musicians in our family on all sides. I am very selective as to what voice I hear, when it comes to multiple artists having performed the same song. Maybe the lawyers for the record companies will get after me for not paying for what I hear! :cool:

Tom

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Here we are almost one full year to the day from your first post on this subject. Where are we today? What progress have we made? One must have patience. Tune in August of next year folks, to see where we are at that time.

We seem to have two basic and conflicting camps. These two camps have members from different age groups, and political ideology.

My family lost several of it's members due to the 1918 Influenza. My grandmother was 24, November of 1918 when she died of the Influenza. She left three young children and a husband behind. People wore masks then.

An incident in San Francisco during the 1918 Influenza occurred which seems like something that we can relate to today. A man was coming home from work and was a few steps from the stairs of his home. He was not wearing a mask and a policeman saw him. Without warning, the policeman shot and killed him. Nothing was done to the policeman. He was “enforcing the law”.

Times change. People are crazy. That is a given and consistent. The news only helps to incite many. This morning we are required to do this or that to prevent spread of the virus. Four hours later they reverse the requirements. Some of may survive in spite of reality. Reality is not the same for everyone.

We are told that if we are vaccinated we will not contract the virus. Then they qualify that statement with, "You will not be hospitalized if you are vaccinated and contract the virus". Now they tell us that 8% of those in the hospital due to the virus have been fully vaccinated. In one hundred years, someone will write a book on this subject. I hope that by then the virus will have left the planet earth.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator: