Jump On Dat (an original instrumental)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Enjoyed that Moto. Gave me a start when it kicked off!! I was waiting for the usual gentle Moto start, and didn't realise my headphones were turned up full!!:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Couldn't stop tapping my feet. It's beautifully recorded for an older track. Great tones and playing. Well done sir.(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Man, did that ever mess with my head!
I'm still trying to figure out if I missed a beat somewhere or if you intentionally played the alternating bass line on the 2 & 4 beats or if the bass was on 1 & 3 and you chose to use the kick on 2 & 4.
I must have played the first minute of it at least a dozen times trying to figure out what I was missing.
Having said that, I liked the guitar work!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Man, did that ever mess with my head!
I'm still trying to figure out if I missed a beat somewhere or if you intentionally played the alternating bass line on the 2 & 4 beats or if the bass was on 1 & 3 and you chose to use the kick on 2 & 4.
I must have played the first minute of it at least a dozen times trying to figure out what I was missing.
Having said that, I liked the guitar work!

Some day I'll learn about drums and bass lines.
I just make what I make and let it rip.
OH!, some day, I'll have to learn the guitar also:LOL:
Thanks for giving it a listen or two or three or six.:whistle:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Some day I'll learn about drums and bass lines.
I just make what I make and let it rip.
OH!, some day, I'll have to learn the guitar also:LOL:
Thanks for giving it a listen or two or three or six.:whistle:

No worries. Even The Police have messed with my head. Try to count this one from the beginning!

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
glad you made it to Soundcloud---I liked it--just the name of it should get you a lot of listens on soundcloud---now "Jump on dat".:)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well,
Soundcloud is nice but I get nothing from it.
Today I received 21 cents from all my other distributors.
I need to get several thousand people listening to even qualify for SC's premium program and then
I need to pay them to join.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Ummm--I don't know what to say there Brother..but I think that is pretty much what all them want---I just got a $10.29 bill from Google music
for 1 month--Spotify was the same, as was Apple music, and I tunes, Pandora---like the old story goes "Where there is money--there are 1000 crooks trying to get there hands on it". I guess they have it figured out. (computerize everything) let the networks reap the profits. It ain't right but I guess that is the way it is now days. Someday if you get a chance George Jones wrote a book named "George"--he tells of back in the 50s and 60s about the music scene in Nashville---back then--and what it has turned into now days (lawyers-publishing companies-record companies contracts) It is really a fun book to read--next time we go to the Lake I'll get it back from my next door neighbor and send it to you. Later