Jamkazam

Alan B. Go.

Blues Explorer
NEW!! JamKazam Real-Time Distributed Metronome. JamKazam was just updated with this new feature. A Real-Time Distributed Metronome which, should keep everyone in sync except for the absolute worse latency situations. I'm anxious to try it.
Check it out here: https://youtu.be/rfz1b91liW4

jporzelius

Blues Junior
I just changed internet providers and now have some reasonable speed so I am considering trying jamkazam. I don't have an audio interface as such but have used my old fender mustang 1 to connect to the computer to record with audacity. Would I be able to use the Mustang as my audio interface for jamkazam or would I need to by something like a focusrite interface?

thanks,

jim

Alan B. Go.

Blues Explorer
I just changed internet providers and now have some reasonable speed so I am considering trying jamkazam. I don't have an audio interface as such but have used my old fender mustang 1 to connect to the computer to record with audacity. Would I be able to use the Mustang as my audio interface for jamkazam or would I need to by something like a focusrite interface?

thanks,

jim

It might work. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work there are various interfaces that are less than $100. I'm using a PreSonus AudioBox 2 and an happy with it.

See ya online.

Alan B.

artyman

Fareham UK
Jamkazam needs 64 bit Windows, another hurdle is the Mustang interface is only 44.1KHz and some options I tried a week or so ago with a friend required 48KHz.