Introduction - Jonathan

JonathanJowers

j2 "J Squared"
Hello everyone. Looking forward to learning to play a song (and more) in its entirety. I've noodled on guitar for years and can play many riffs. I've lacked the discipline and commitment. I've been watching Griff's videos and bought the blues construction kits. Look forward to learning from ya'll too. If you have tips and experiences that can help me, I'd appreciate reading them. So, here I go. Thanks, Jonathan

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hello everyone. Looking forward to learning to play a song (and more) in its entirety. I've noodled on guitar for years and can play many riffs. I've lacked the discipline and commitment. I've been watching Griff's videos and bought the blues construction kits. Look forward to learning from ya'll too. If you have tips and experiences that can help me, I'd appreciate reading them. So, here I go. Thanks, Jonathan

Welcome to the Forum Jonathan! There's plenty of great info on these pages, so dive in and ask away!

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Im not quite sure what the blues construction kit has in it. Griff certainly has courses that contain "complete" songs etc including some of his own. The BGU 2.0 course is really good for people with some knowledge of guitar and gets you going.

Welcome on board! Lots of great people hanging out here!