Introducing myself!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Good afternoon Paul.

Let us know what your background and interest is with the guitar, and what you are studying. What do you want to accomplish? Do you want to play solo, or with a group? You can obtain a good deal of great advice on this forum, but be careful of those persons who have dozens of guitars. It can become infectious! :eek:

Tom

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi Paul and welcome from one of the UK mob, a great bunch of people on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. I can often be found hanging out in the Virtual Jam Room down at the bottom of the forum. We do indeed have a get together each Autumn which are great events here's some links to previous years so you can see some of what we get up to, some happenings are censored :ROFLMAO:

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!