How To Jam the Blues Alone - Shuffle

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That's a bit louder, (but still a bit on the quiet side for my old ears) Great playing though. Sounds like you were having fun. I can almost hear the creaking of the rocking chair on the porch.:D

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Very Good!
I listened to a few more of your recordings.........all great(y)

You've inspired me to get back to my lessons:oops:

Zzzen Dog

Blues Junior
Dude! That sounded super comfortable. Really in the pocket. Like you were just rockin’ on the Porch swing and just playin’ the afternoon away.

In short: really good!

Rad

Blues Newbie
I’m impressed, timing was excellent as was the clarity of the notes. It was enjoyable to listen to and came across as professional.

Elwood

Blues
sorry so late getting back on this...Well done! The recording must have been re-done. I am curious as to what you are playing and how you recorded it? It sounds very nice, both your playing and recording.

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
sorry so late getting back on this...Well done! The recording must have been re-done. I am curious as to what you are playing and how you recorded it? It sounds very nice, both your playing and recording.
Thanks, Elwood.

This Blues Shuffle comes out of Griff's course "How to jam blues alone" where he teaches to mix blues rhythm and licks when playing alone. It's a nice course that I can recommend.
For the recording I have a very basic setup. I am not happy with the sound from my built-in piezo pickup so I bought the clip on acoustic guitar microphone/interface from IK Multimedia for about $50.
This device plugs straight into my iPad. I recorded with Apple Garageband, but my gain settings were initially too low. I did not have to re-do the recording, but just had to change the gain settings and do a new upload to Soundcloud.

Wim.

WimVD

Every day I have the blues
and a fine job you did with that stuff...what is the guitar?
It's a steel string from a small guitar manufacturer "Dowina" from Slovakia, Europe. Very happy with that one. All solid dolomite spruce top and rosewood back and sides.