How to download a course

BruceJohnson

Blues Newbie
Hello Bruce Johnson here.
I'm an All Access member and I'm not finding a way to download a course. There are areas in my home that don't stream well and I've tried to download Blues Speed Building Blocks for example on my iPad and MacBook with no success Any suggestions?

Rob63

Make It Your Own
Looks like you get a "Golden Ticket" every 60 days of All Access membership. Once you get one you can dowload a course to keep. ^o days later if still a member you get another ticket allowing you to download another course and so on. I don't have the pass but have purchased most of the courses and have never had a problem downloading the courses(always 2 places). That could be your problem or it could be your internet band width if you have been a member for quite a while.

Rob63

Make It Your Own
If the download button doesn't seem to work start each video and "right click" on it then choose to download.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Welcome to the forum Bruce! Yes you have to use your Golden ticket towards a course to be able to download it and then it's yours for keeps!

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I use to go to a library or Barnes & Noble or even McDonald's when I needed to download content that I owned.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Bruce,
AAP is Video streaming only. (You should be able to download manuals)
Every 60 days you will "earn" a Golden Ticket. By using this ticket you will to Get the downloadable version of ANY single course for free. Once you use your ticket the clock starts again for your next Golden Ticket.