Hideaway Blues

M

MandyC

Hi
Getting better at recording, don't quite get that 'which way up does my guitar go?' feelin when I press record now.
This is muffed a bit on the B7 chord in the middle but I've decided that just recording over too much starts to make you get worse not better!
I like this one because it has so many familliar blues phrases in it - it's going to be a regular practice one
http://www.4shared.com/audio/u3VjfZIT/Hideaway.html

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Great job Mandy! That sounded great. That little B7 lick is tough, but it's in so many songs you'll get it in no time. You really nailed the toughest part. Great work!!

Steve_M

Blues Newbie
Good job Mandy.....you are right tho'. That B7 in the middle can be a bit of a 'mare' (still is usually for me).

Well done.

Cheers

Steve

M

MandyC

Thanks for your feedback - much appreciated :)
I do get it right some of the time (but then something else usually goes pear-shaped).
Particularly if I venture anywhere near that record button!!!

kgarkie

Been living the blues.
Good job Mandy.  And I think we can all relate to those "record button blues."  I mean it's find the mouse, do the clicky thing, find the guitar, and not miss the intro and somewhere in there try to relax.   :cool: 

SunnyOne

Blues Newbie
sounds great. i'm trying to get those little runs to flow smoother, it's fun that challenge. nice work, lady!

J

jhagan421

another good one mandy.  You are flying through these.  and your fingers are flying too!

G

godlistrom

Very Nice MandyC. Really great Job. Your rythm and tone is good.

your hard work gives results!!