Hi. My name is Michael Wellington. Last year we I purchased the classic rock guitar unleashed

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Hi Michael, welcome to the Clan.
Griff has "Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed". I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need.

MichaelWellington

Blues Newbie
Hi. Ty for the reply. Where do I go to purchase acoustic blues unleashed. ? Is this course or do I need to purchase the dvds/ books?
Ty. Mike Wellington

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome to the forum Michael. Have fun with whatever course you choose.(y)(y) (why not get the All Access Pass and then you'll have them all):)

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey welcome Michael ... so good dudes here ... everyone is very supportive and welcoming.

They put up with me even ...

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Many of us have, shall we say, the entire dang catalog of courses..............lol

If you want to ask about any specific course and opinions, feel free, just be ready for multiple answers

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

If you want to contact Griff directly, you can click the envelope in the top right of this page and then click Start a New Conversation. On the page that comes up, put Griff in the the participant box, enter in your subject and message, then click the Start a Conversation button at the bottom (that's really the Send button). That'll send a message directly to Griff. Then give him a day or so to respond.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Looking to get in touch with Griff or customer service for some questions on acoustic guitar learning programs

Welcome tot he Forum Michael.
You have several options, depending on the actual question.
1) If you are having technical trouble, call the help desk.at 877662-5837 or email them at helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com
2) If you have questions about any of the courses, the quickest way to get an answer, from a peer that has been there, is to go to the area for that course and ask your question you can also use the #Griff tag to ensure that Griff sees it.
3) You can have a private conversation with Griff by clicking the envelope in the upper right corner of every screen (IN the orange bar), and ad Griff as a a participant.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the Forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information (some of it good) and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!