Hi im Robert live in Russell Ks 57 old and loving life

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Beware of enablers though advising on adding to your collection of guitars amps pedals etc :whistle: A bunch of us can be found down in the basement practising our skills in the Virtual Jam Room, so feel free to pop in and join in, you have to bring your own beer :D

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey post some gear pics ha ha in gear forum how else can we be sure your not a banjo guy!

Welcome there are some good people here theres lots of good info and a deep knowledge base of experience.

Midwest_Steve

Blues Newbie
Hello Robert,
I am actually about an hour or so East of you. I have spent many, MANY hours in your high school gym seats, football stadium seats, and track field as a spectator. I was thinking my avatar was from Russell, but I now think P-burg. I see there is another KS musician on here right above me, (slughand) maybe we will have a jam someday!
Hope you get what you are after on this site, I am only about a month or so into it, going through the Acoustic Blues lessons.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Welcome to you Robert from your neighbor to the north (Omaha). Best of luck to you.