Help With Digital Download

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
I just ordered the 52 Rhythm Fills course and I added the main BGU course (it was offered at a discount price with the Rhythm Fills). When I checked out, I was told that an email would arrive soon with instructions for the digital download for both but I'm afraid it got lost in "Spamland".

I just had a similar problem with Pete trying to send me vids and pics from the weekend and the problem appears to be attachments.
Previous emails from Pete have come through with no problem but the vids and pics were attached via a Dropbox link. Apparently my anti-spam reads any link as a potential "threat" and tosses the whole thing. But when I added the Dropbox to my anti-spam "friends" list, it came through with no problem.

So I've added a few BGU links to my friends list and I want to know if the download link can be re-sent to my email. Also, if the download link doesn't contain a reference to "bluesguitarunleashed" can you send me the actual wording of the link so I can add it to my friends list?

Or maybe send the link text in non-hyperlink form (like adding some spaces or whatnot) so that my anti-spam doesn't read it as a link?

I'm sure the rest of the course in printed and CD/DVD form will arrive via regular mail, but I'd like to have the digital link so I can get started and see what's what.

Any help you can send my way would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

John

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
If you log into your member area you will find the courses under you, available for download. Not sure how long that takes

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Not sure how long that takes
Usually it's "instantaneous".

Also be sure to check the email account you actually used when ordering. (If you have more than one email account.)

When I order something from Griff, my "auto-fill" fills in a different email address from the one I signed up with. If I forget to change it, a new account gets set up and emails are sent there. Then I have to contact the help desk and tell Regina I messed up again and she straightens things out for me.

I think I've done it at least 5 times.:rolleyes:

However, the email will just be confirmation of your order and tell you to log into your "My Courses" page, just as @Crossroads stated above.

Last edited:

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Usually it's "instantaneous".

Also be sure to check the email account you actually signed up with. (If you have more than one email account.)

When I order something from Griff, my "auto-fill" fills in a different email address. If I forget to change it, a new account gets set up and emails are sent there. Then I have to contact the help desk and tell Regina I messed up again and she straightens things out for me.

I think I've done it at least 5 times.:rolleyes:

However, the email will just be confirmation of your order and tell you to log into your "My Courses" page, just as @Crossroads stated above.

Thanks Paleo.

I just checked my CC statement and it still has it as "pending" so that might be what's going on.
Obviously no one is going to hand over a product that has yet to be paid for and after this weekend I can understand a little "getting back to business" delay.

I'll give it some time.