Hello from Greensboro, North Carolina

Chris_NC

Blues Newbie
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I currently live just outside Greensboro. I been playing on/off for since about 2009, but got away from guitar for quite a while due to various circumstances. Over the past year, I've really been trying to focus again, and now that I'm making some progress again, I'm hoping to really stick with it this time.

I have a half dozen courses that I purchased and then decided to just go for the All Access Pass. Been on that for a couple of months and just got my first Golden Ticket! :thumbup:

Anyway, I've been lurking about the forum and the virtual jam session threads and listening that group of folks. I'm just about ready to jump in there and get a solo on one of those jams. I look forward to learning from folks and really enjoy the interaction Griff has with the students and the forum members seem to have with each other.

Cheers!

Chris

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Anyway, I've been lurking about the forum and the virtual jam session threads and listening that group of folks. I'm just about ready to jump in there and get a solo on one of those jams.
Looking forward to it Chris.(y)(y) Welcome aboard. Have fun.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the Forum. The Forum will keep you motivated and moving forward. Recording yourself and posting it in the appropriate Forum Area will help with that too.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Anyway, I've been lurking about the forum and the virtual jam session threads and listening that group of folks. I'm just about ready to jump in there and get a solo on one of those jams.
By all means, please do! As the infomercials all say, "Don't wait, do it today! Welcome to the forum. There are several of us here in NC. I'm just outside of Monroe, just a few miles from the SC state line. Glad to have you on board!

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the Forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information (some of it good) and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

JohnnyMonette

Blues Newbie
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I currently live just outside Greensboro. I been playing on/off for since about 2009, but got away from guitar for quite a while due to various circumstances. Over the past year, I've really been trying to focus again, and now that I'm making some progress again, I'm hoping to really stick with it this time.

I have a half dozen courses that I purchased and then decided to just go for the All Access Pass. Been on that for a couple of months and just got my first Golden Ticket! :thumbup:

Anyway, I've been lurking about the forum and the virtual jam session threads and listening that group of folks. I'm just about ready to jump in there and get a solo on one of those jams. I look forward to learning from folks and really enjoy the interaction Griff has with the students and the forum members seem to have with each other.

Cheers!

Chris
Im new to the forum as well Chris. Only a few days in, but you are right, this is nice and I am looking forward to meeting some wonderful people.

Johnny M.

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
Hi Chris,

Welcome! I’m also in Greensboro and was lucky to find this place in July 2019. AAP is awesome. I feel I have really made some progress being here.

Cheers,
John

Grritz

Still seventeen... between the ears
Hey! Glad you're here! I'm in Rock Hill, SC...just a couple ours south of you. Welcome to the forum.